How to install or add canon printer on windows 11 with latest software. First check the windows 11 processor and specification. Now download the bundle of software from the official website of printer , In case, if you do not have and CD. If your have a CD then insert the CD into the computer or Laptop. Go to the PCs drive and open the CD-Drive and install the software. Further, follow steps to setup canon printer on windows 11. Therefore, find out other canon printer model on Connect canon mg3600 printer to WiFi, Connect canon ts3122 printer to WiFi, and connect canon mg2922 printer to WiFi.
How to Install Canon Printer on Windows 11
What to do when windows 11 printer problem occurs on daily basis. First of all download the canon printer drivers for windows 11. Below are the steps listed to add a canon printer to windows 11 manually-
- Check the printer model name and computer specification.
- Go to the official website of the printer.
- Enter your printer model in search bar and search for software.
- A list displays below the search bar and click to download the software as per your processor.
- Now go to the desktop download folder and unzip the bundle folder.
- Click on the .exe file and windows opens on the computer.
- Follow the Screen and install the drivers on windows 11.
How do I install Wireless Canon Printer on Windows 11
Make sure canon printer compatible with windows 11 then follow the steps listed below to add canon printer on the operating system wirelessly-
- Turn ON printer and computer and connect with the same Wi-Fi router.
- Go to the desktop start button and search for “printers and scanners”.
- Now open the windows to add the printer.
- Click on the add new printer and windows 11 search for the available printers.
- Select your local printer and add on windows 11.
Frequently Asked Question
Q: How to Install a canon printer in Windows 11?
Ans: Make sure printer power is ON and connected to the wifi router. Next, Go to the printer section on the desktop. Click on the add printer and select your local printer from the printer list.
Q: How To Install Canon Printer Without CD?
Ans: Check the printer model name and computer specification. Go to the printer official website and download the drivers.