Want to install or add Dell printer on windows 11 before setup check the printer drivers as per windows 11 configuration and compatibility. Once printer software matches with the computer version, start the further process. As it enables a printer to add to a windows system easily without any issue. The hardware of the printer must be connected and up-to-date. In that case, first connect Dell printer to wifi with USB Cable and further follow the steps.
- Switch on your computer and click on the windows icon.
- Then, select the settings option and choose the device manager.
- Search for your Dell printer and click on the update printer drivers option.
- Now, windows will detect the Dell printer drivers and will automatically update printer drivers.
Steps To Add Dell Printer On Windows 11
Below are the steps listed to add printer on Windows 11. Also, read on how to download and install printer drivers on windows computer.
- Click on the start button and select the Windows icon.
- Then, click on the printers and scanners option and computer system will search for available printers within the range.
- Choose your printer name and model from the list and tap on add printer option.
- In a few seconds, printer will get added to Windows 11.
- To check, print a page or document and see if the printer is added to the windows 11 system.
Frequently Asked Question
Q: Steps to install Dell Printer on windows 11?
Ans: Check your printer softwares version on windows and download the latest printer drivers as per computer version and add printer on windows 11.
Q: How do I setup and install my Dell printer on windows 11?
Ans: Make sure printer “Hardware” is updated and turn ON the printer and desktop. Now, go tot he desktop start button and open printers setting menu. Click to add the printer on windows.