Steps to install and add Konica printer on windows 11. Make sure printer and computer “Hardware” is up-to-date and connected to power supply. Go to the windows start bar and type “software” and click on “check for update setting”. Open the windows, now click on the updates and check the status of printer drivers. Also read on add printers on Windows 11 need some technical steps to follow and apply. Below steps are listed for downloading and installing printer drivers
- First to download the printer drivers manually by open the Konica printers website.
- Then, choose the printer name and model and go to the downloads section of the website.
- Click on the printer driver downloadable link and select the downloaded file of the printer driver.
- Choose your operating system and Next, click on the install option.
Steps To Install Konica Printer On Windows 11
First, download the printer drivers and setup on windows 11 to print on wireless network. Below are the reliable, right steps to add Konica printer on windows 11 system
- Go to the windows 11 start button and type “printers and scanners”
- The list will display various printer models.
- Click on your printer model and enter the IP address of the printer if required.
- Wait for a few minutes, printer will get added on windows 11.
Frequently Asked Question
Q: How to install Konica Printer on computer?
Ans: Go to desktop search bar on the left-bottom side and type here to search and now type “Printers and Scanners” and open the printers list and add printer manually on computer.
Q: How do I setup and install Konica Printer on windows?
Ans: First, download the printer drivers as per windows specification if you do not have CD. Downloads and install the right version of software on computer and reboot the desktop.