How to connect Dymo printer to WiFi and print on wireless network. Make sure computer is using latest version of printer softwares as per specification. First, download the printer drivers from the official website and install the bundle of drivers by following step by step on computer screen. Therefore, if you can not connect printer to wireless network, then follow the further guidelines.
How to connect Dymo label printer to WIFI
- Switch on the Dymo printer and connect to wifi network.
- Go to the device settings option and next, click on “printers and scanners”.
- Select your printer model from the printer list.
- Enable wireless setup wizard option and WiFi networks and click on your wifi network.
- Enter your wifi password and green light flashed indicating that the printer has successfully connected to wifi.
How to connect Dymo printer to Wi-Fi Wirelessly
- Firstly, turn on your printer and connect on the power plug.
- Next, press the Home Button and Hold and Press the wifi button.
Why my Dymo label printer not connecting to Wi-Fi
When printer do not respond or won’t connect to wireless computer then first check the version of operating system if windows 11 then, add dymo printer on windows 11 and ready to print.
- Switch on your computer system and Next, connect it to a wifi connection.
- Install printer drivers and other software on the Windows system.
- Click on the windows icon option and select the settings option.
- Choose devices and printers and the list of printers will get displayed.
- Click on your printer name and model and printer will get added to the windows system.
- Enable wifi option and select wireless setup mode.
- Now, click on your wifi connection name and enter a password.
- Within a few minutes, your Dymo printer will get connected to a wifi connection.
Frequently Asked Question
Q: How do I setup my Dymo printer to wifi?
Ans: Turn ON the printer and click on the printer wifi icon. Printer control panel search for the available network and click on the network.
Q: Steps to connect Dymo printer to wireless network?
Ans: Turn ON the printer and computer. Use USB cable and connect printer and computer and add printer on computer.