How to connect Ricoh printer to WiFi network. Wi-Fi connection on Ricoh printers can get established through wireless LAN or ethernet cable. If it is a wireless printer then, the printer can get automatically connected to a Wi-Fi network. There are various access points on the printer that help to connect the Ricoh printer to new modem WiFi.
Therefore, connect printer to wifi on computer, windows, mac, and mobile by downloading printer drivers. Setup Ricoh printer either with LAN or wireless network because printer supports wireless networks and WPS, WLAN options. Adding a Ricoh printer to an operating system and Wi-Fi connection enables it to do wireless printing. Further, follow the steps given in the article and setup wireless connection.
Steps to Connect Ricoh Printer To WiFi
- Note the wifi router name, password, and SSID details.
- Make sure printer and computer are connected with Hardware.
- Now go to the desktop start button and click on “Devices and Printers”.
- Check printer list and right-click on your printer and remove it from the list.
- Now click on the +icon and search for local printer.
- Click to add your printer from printer list.
Why is my Ricoh printer not connecting to Wi-Fi
Therefore, steps are given below on how to connect the Ricoh printer to Wi-Fi. Yet another if you are a user of windows 11, then first you need to add ricoh printer on windows 11 as given in the article. Printer can be connecting to Wi-Fi on phone too.
- Connect your Ricoh printer to power with cable and next, connect your computer to WiFi.
- Then, visit the windows settings section and click on network settings.
- Select configure network settings option and tap on the complete option to continue.
- Now, press the WPS button on the printer and printer will detect the wifi network and will get connected to it.
How to connect Ricoh printer to computer with USB
When Ricoh printer not connecting to Wi-Fi network or router use the USB cable. Insert the USB cable one side on the printer another side on the computer. Now go to the desktop start menu and open printer setting. In printers click to add the ricoh printer and search for local printer. Thus, click on the available printer and connect printer on computer.
- Firstly, turn on your printer and connect with USB cable.
- Next, press the Home Button and select to check the network settings.
- Now Go open the printer menu on the desktop.
- Search for your printer and right-click and remove the printing pending jobs.
- Now, right-click on the printer and set as default printer.
Frequently Asked Question
Q: How to connect ricoh printer to computer via wifi?
Ans: Connect ricoh printer with wifi using USB cable and go to the desktop. Open printer menu and add wireless printer on computer.
Q: How to connect ricoh aficio to wifi?
Ans: Use the keyboard and press  key and select wifi setting. Again press key on keyboard  and setup wifi connection.