Fix “HP Envy 6055 Offline” error in Windows 10, 8, or 7. Many Windows 8 users have reported problems with printer connectivity. The error is common when it comes to network printers. It should be noted that different manufacturers have their own diagnostic software that can inform users of problems (HP’s Print and Scan Doctor).
Therefore, Change the printer properties. According to users, you can fix the HP Printer Offline message by changing the printer properties.
- Go to Control Panel> Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer and choose the printer properties from the menu.
- Go to the Ports tab. Select the IP address of your printer from the list and click the Configure Port button.
- Uncheck SNMP Status and click OK.
- After that, problems with your printer should be resolved completely. Note that this solution only works if you are using a network printer.
How to change HP envy 6055 offline status online
Print the error handling command offline – Sometimes you may receive the error handling command while trying to use a network printer. This is a common problem and you can solve it using one of our solutions. Offline wireless printer – This issue can occur with all types of printers, and many users have reported it while using a wireless printer.
The offline printer cannot ping – In some cases, your PC will not be able to recognize the printer. In fact, many users have reported that they cannot drain their network printer.
SNMP Offline Printer – Sometimes the SNMP feature can cause this problem. To resolve this issue, simply disable the SNMP feature.
Offline VPN printer – Many users have reported this issue only when using a VPN. To resolve this issue, you will need to change the VPN configuration.
Printer not responding, printing, working, connecting, displaying – According to users, they have encountered a variety of problems and many have reported that their printer is not responding or not working. In fact, sometimes the printer will not even appear.
Before you talk about fixing this problem, you should know why this is happening. The error occurs when Windows sees that the printer is unavailable, but unfortunately, it is often not possible to tell if the printer is actually offline or has connectivity issues or printing errors. It may occur when:
- Connection between the computer and the printer is slow/unresponsive.
- Printer has encountered an internal error.
- There are several unfinished print jobs in the queue.
Frequently Asked Question
Q: How do I fix my HP Envy 6055 printer offline problem?
Ans: Check the printer setting and see the printer status and turn printer offline to online by following easy method:
- Change the printer settings
- Restart the Print Spooler service
- Changing the printer properties
- Reinstall the printer drivers
- Install the latest updates
- Add a second printer
- Verify that you are using a VPN connection
Q: Steps to turn Hp Envy 6000 printer offline to online?
Ans: Restart the Print Spooler service. If you receive the Offline Printer message, you may only be able to resolve it by restarting the Print Spooler service. The printer is using this service to print, and restarting it can fix this problem. To do this, follow these steps:
- Press the Windows key + R and enter services.msc.
- Press Enter or click OK
- When the Services window opens, locate the Print Spooler service, right-click it, and choose Restart from the menu.
- After restarting the Print Spooler service, check to see if the problem persists.
- Keep in mind that this may not be a permanent solution, so you’ll need to repeat it if the problem occurs again.