Are you trying to connect a Canon mg2522 printer to a wifi network? In that case, check the printer “Hardware” and connect it to Desktop. Go to the desktop start button and search for “printer”. A printer list will appear on the windows screen. Now, right-click on the printer and see what the printer is printing. Next, check the version of printer software. Go to the Computer software drive and look for the printer drivers. Next, right-click on the printer .exe file and check the version of printer software. If drivers are outdated then need to download canon printer drivers before connecting to wifi.
You may Like to read other canon printer problems
|Install Canon Printer on windows 10||Install Canon Printer on Mac|
|Install Canon Printer on windows 11||Connect Canon Printer to WiFi|
Why my canon printer mg2522 not connecting to wifi
Trying to connect Canon mg2522 printer to wifi but not connecting. Make sure printer ts3122 wifi password is not changed. If the password is changed or forgotten then retrieve the new password. Further follow the steps given below:
- First, Turn ON the printer and click on the control printer menu and select the device settings option.
- Then to click on LAN settings and press OK and click on wireless LAN.
- Now, printer synchronise for wifi networks within range and a list of wifi networks displayed.
- Click on your wifi network name and enter password and SSID information.
How to connect canon mg2522 printer to computer
Pair mg2522 printer with computer on wireless network using software. Tips and trick to canon mg2522 setup printer on desktop windows.
- First to check if the printer is on and connected to a power plug properly.
- Then to check that the printer is connected to the same network as the computer.
- Go to the settings menu and click on the devices and printers option.
- Click on add printers option and a list of printers will be displayed.
- Select your printer name and model.
- Now, your printer will be added to your computer and is ready to do wireless printing.
How to connect canon mg2522 printer to wifi Mac
Therefore, connect Canon mg2522 printer to wifi mac through control panel. Given steps below required to follow for latest software and setup wifi printer on mac. Aslo Read on: How to turn canon printer offline to online easily on windows and mac computer.
- Firstly to switch on the printer and the Mac device.
- Download the printer driver from the link provided on the website of canon printers.
- Then install the printer driver on your Mac device and click on the apple menu section.
- Click on the system and preferences option and select the printers and scanners option.
- Then click on the + plus sign provided to add printer and the list of available printers will get displayed.
- Select your Canon printer name and model and canon printer will be added to your mac device.
- To check, load, and print a page.
Frequently Asked Question
Q: How do I connect my Canon mg2522 printer to Laptop?
Ans: Turn ON the printer and computer and connect with the USB cord. Now Go to the desktop start menu and click on the “Devices and Printers”. Click on the “Add Printer” and desktop search for local printer. Wait for second and check the printers list and click to add your printer on computer.
Q: Steps to connect canon mg2522 printer to wireless network?
Ans: Insert the printer power cable into the power socket and Switch ON. Now, turn ON the printer and click on the wifi icon on the printer menu. Printer search for local available networks. Now click on your local wifi router name and enter password and SSID information to connect printer wirelessly.