Are you looking for a way to connect HP Deskjet 3630 printer to WiFi? Whether you want to use a wired or wireless setup. In this guide, go through the steps to get HP Deskjet 3630 printer connected to Wi-Fi so you can start printing wirelessly.
First, Take a look at the wired setup for connecting HP printer to Wi-Fi. The setup process follows these steps:
- Connect the printer to modem or router using the included Ethernet cable.
- Open the HP Printer Software and select your printer’s name from the list of detected devices.
- Check the Printer Menu and select “Wireless Setup Wizard”.
- Further, follow the on-screen instruction and complete the setup process.
Once you have completed the setup process, your printer should be connected to your modem or router and ready to use.
Steps to connect HP Deskjet 3630 printer to Wi-Fi
Turn on Wi-Fi on computer and then click the Start button, type Devices and Printers, and then select Devices and Printers. If you don’t see this option, right-click on a blank area of the screen. Choose Devices and Printers from the context menu, and then click on Add a printer. Select HP Deskjet 3630 Printer from the list of available printers.
Click Next on the next screen to start connecting to printer’s Wi-Fi network. If computer has multiple Wi-Fi networks configured, select the one that is closest to where you want to place printer. Follow the steps in the wizard and connect HP Deskjet 3630 printer to WiFi network.
- Turn on computer and wait for it to finish booting up.
- Connect the printer to computer by plugging in the USB cable into both devices.
- Next, click on Start > Devices and Printers, then right-click on printer and select Printer Properties.
- Choose either Printer Setup Wizard or Automatically Detect Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Next, then follow the instructions on screen until device is connected properly and ready for use.