What to do when a Lexmark printer won’t connect to WiFi. First, check the wifi router signal strength, stability, and distance from the printer. Now turn on the wifi router and insert the Ethernet Cable into the printer port and router router. Now reboot the printer.
|Install Lexmark Printer on Windows 11||Connect HP Printer to WiFi|
|Connect Samsung Printer to WiFi||Connect Lexmark Printer to WiFi|
How to connect Lexmark printer to WiFi without CD
If you are using windows, then first add Lexmark printer on windows by installing updated version of software.
- Firstly, connect your computer to WiFi network.
- Install printer drivers, software and next, go to the windows icon button.
- Click on the Device settings option and select “Printers and Scanners”.
- From the list, click on your printer name and model and select the add printer.
How to connect Lexmark mb2236adw printer to wifi
Lexmark printer connected to WiFi but not printing. This way connection gets established between wireless printer and router. So, below are some of the steps provided to connect Lexmark printer to a wifi network:
- Connect the USB cable to your computer.
- Next, turn on your printer.
- Go to the windows icon.
- Select the network settings option.
- Enable wireless setup mode.
- Click on the wifi option provided.
- A list of wifi network connections will get displayed.
- Tap on your wifi network name and enter its password.
How to connect lexmark printer to Computer
- Switch on your printer and connect to power plug.
- Next, go to the windows icon and select network settings.
- Check the network settings, ports of the system and insert ethernet cable into the laptop.
- A setup window will appear and List of available Wi-Fi networks will get displayed.
- Connect your laptop to your wifi network.
Frequently Asked Question
Q: Steps to switch Lexmark printer from wired to wireless network?
Ans: Make sure you are using a wifi enable printer. Now, remove the Ethernet cable from the printer and router. Reboot the printer. Now, press the wifi icon and wait for few seconds. Click on your wifi name on printer screen and enter wifi password and SSID info and turn printer from wired to wireless.
Q: How do I connect Lexmark printer to computer?
Ans: Turn ON printer and computer. First, Go to the printer start Menu and go to the “Devices and Printers”. Open the printer sharing panel and click on the +icon and printer the printer.