Install Canon Printer on Windows 10 using CD or without CD. Therefore, If you do not have a CD then you need to download the printer drivers for setting up the printer on windows 10. Once software is installed, first connect canon printer to Wi-Fi on the Windows computer. Have a canon wireless printer but not installed on a windows computer. Hence, installation of canon printer on windows 10 required to follow technical steps is given below: You may like to read and fix the canon printer related issues such as given below:
|Canon Printer offline||Install Canon Printer on Mac|
|Install Canon Printer on windows 11||Connect Canon Printer to WiFi|
- Firstly, turn on your computer (windows10) and printer.
- Click on the start windows icon on the left bottom bar.
- Search for “Printer and Scanners” and click on it.
- Under “Printer and Scanners” Find your Local printer model.
- Click on the manage and open print queue.
- Cancel all the print job and click on the Print a Test Page.
Steps to install canon printer on windows 10 without cd
Want to install a canon printer on Windows 10 but do not have any Cd of the latest Software and Drivers. In that case, first confirm the printer model name mentioned on the printer top-bar itself. Next, Look for the Windows 10 operating system version. Download the latest bundle of printer software’s from the official website of the printer and install the software. Windows 10 automatically connects to the Wi-Fi once the computer is turned ON. Now, go to the printer menu and add the “printer and scanners” again. Further follow the steps and enable the printing.
- Turn ON printer model and insert the USB cable into your computer and printer.
- Then, click on the start button and next, select the “printers and scanners” option.
- Click on “add printer” option and select your printer model.
- Then, your canon printer installs on windows 10 without cd.
- At last, Right click on your canon printer and choose the printer settings option.
- Set your printing preferences as per your choice and click on the finish option.
How to install canon printer on windows 10 with CD
Canon printer installation guide with CD. Many printer users can not install printers on Windows 10 with CD also.
Therefore, Steps is given below to setup printer on Windows 10. In case, if you have windows 11 then click and install canon printer on windows 11 .
- Switch on your computer and printer.
- Now click on the driver button and open it.
- Insert the setup CD into the drive or right side of the laptop.
- Open the drive file and click on the software’s file.
- Drivers installed once click on the printer drivers.
- Go to settings and click on the control panel and tap on the “printers and scanners” option.
- Various printer models will get displayed and select your printer model.
- Follow on-screen instructions and select your network printer.
- Check the installation settings once and at last, click on exit option to complete the installation process.
How do I install canon printer on windows 10
Installation of the canon printer on the computer required the latest “Software”. In windows 10, click on the search button on the left bottom bar and type “About your PC”. A screen will open with all information about your operating version such as 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor.
Now go to the official website of the printer and download the latest printer drivers as per windows 10 processor. Now, unzip the file and click on the .exe file. Next, Follow the screen and click OK while asking. Accept the “terms and conditions” and install the drivers. Now go tot he “printer and scanners” and click add the printer. Searching for printer and scanners. Click to add your local printer in the list and test a print page. Further follow the steps how to enable wireless printing on windows 10.
Frequently Asked Question
Q: Steps to install canon printer on windows 10 computer?
Ans: Make sure computer is using updated printer software. You can also download the latest printer drivers from the official website. Now, go to the bottom bar of the left menu on desktop and type “printers and scanners” in Type here to search. Open the printers list windows and click on the icon + “Add a printer or scanner” and install printer on computer.
Q: How to setup and install canon printer on computer with CD?
Ans: Insert the CD into the computer or laptop “optical disc driver” and open file into the computer. Open the software file and click on the .exe and install the printer.