HP Envy 4520 is Offline and not responding on the computer. In that case, check your computer and printer Hardware. Make sure the printer and computer are connected with power cable and wired or wireless router.
If the HP Printer says Offline. Then, Go to the printer setting page and right-click on the printer model
and see the what’s the printer is printing.
Why my HP Envy 4520 Printer Keeps Going Offline
There might be several reasons behind the HP Envy 4520 Printer Offline problem.
- Incomplete and improper printer setup
- Printer drivers have become outdated.
- There is an unstable connection between the devices and the printer.
- The printer has not been set as default.
- Firmware requires an update.
- There is a problem with the connectivity function of the printer. As the printer is not able to connect with the other devices also.
How To Get Hp Envy 4520 Printer Back Online
Follow the steps and fix hp envy 4520 offline windows 7, windows 10, and mac issues. If your printer is connected to WiFi then, check to print a paper.
- To restart the printer by unplugging the power cable of the printer from the socket.
- Disconnect the USB cable from the printer.
- Update drivers installed on the computer system.
- Check the printer settings by the control panel of the computer.
- Place the printer within the range of the wireless router.
- Next, check the network settings of the wireless router.
- Make sure that the network is strong and stable.
- Check the power lights of the printer, if they are stable and not blinking.
Due to offline issue, printing error also emerges in the printer. Sometimes, it can be due to hardware problem, but often it is due to a network issue. If your HP printer is wireless, then wireless printing is also affected. The printer settings can also be checked. Printer drivers are also required to be checked if they have become outdated. Therefore, If you are a windows 11 users then re-add hp printer on windows 11 and turn printer online.
Frequently Asked Question
Q: How to change HP Envy 4520 printer Offline status?
Ans: Go to the desktop start button and click on the “Devices and Printers”. Now right click on the printer model and set printer as Default.
Q: Steps to turn HP Envy 4520 printer Offline to Online?
Ans: Type “Printers and Scanners” in the left-bottom search bar on computer and open printer file. Now right-click on the printer model and run troubleshooter.