Want to install Epson printer on windows 11 and print on wireless network. Therefore, required technical steps to follow while setting up printer on windows computer. Make sure printer and computer is connected with the power cable. Turn ON the printer and check the status of printer drivers. First, connect Epson Printer to wifi. with wired cable or wireless. In case of wireless, you need to enter your local wifi router password and SSID information accurately.
Steps to Install Epson printer on window 11
Installation of an Epson printer on Windows 11 requires a step-by-step procedure to follow. Download the printer drivers from the official website and install software on computer.
- Switch on the Epson printer and computer and connect printer to Wi-Fi network.
- Tap on the windows icon and select printer settings.
- Under it, click on “Printers and Scanners” and connect your Epson printer to a USB cable.
- Next, click on the printers and scanners option.
- Hit the add printer icon and let refresh and search for local printer. Now click to add the printer.
- In a few minutes, the Epson printer will get added to the Windows 11 system.
- Now go to the printer control panel and click on the WIFI icon.
- Turn on the Wi-Fi icon and connect with your local router.
Frequently Asked Question
Q: How to install Epson printer on computer windows 11?
Ans: Go to the desktop start Button and type “Printers and Scanners”. Open the printer setting and click on the + icon and add the printer.
Q: Steps to setup Epson printer on Windows 11?
Ans: Download the software as per windows 11 specification from the official website of printer and install the printer on computer.