Installing Epson printer on windows 10 using printer setup utility. Go to the official website of the printer model and download the setup utility softwares for windows 10 specifications. Accept the terms and conditions and install software on the computer.
|connect Epson printer to wifi
||Install Epson printer on window 11|
- Sign in (Sign-in or Log on) to Windows 10 on your laptop with an administrator account.
- Connect the printer to the laptop and click the Start button on the desktop screen.
- From the Start menu, click Settings. In the Settings window, click Devices.
- After the Devices window opens, from the left panel, select the “Printers & Scanners” category.
- In the right pane, under the Add printer & scanners section, click Add a printer or scanner.
- Wait for the operating system to search for connected printers. If Windows finds the printer.
- Click on the printer name and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
How to install Epson printer on windows 10
Most printers connect to your laptop via a USB port and are often plugged in. In addition, there are many models of wireless printers. Then, if you bought a new printer, it may have come with an installation CD / DVD. Further, follow the steps and install Epson printer on windows 10. If the operating system cannot detect the connected printer, click The printer that I want isn’t listed in the link. In the Find, a printer with other options window, click the Add a local printer or network printer button with manual settings (ie add a local printer or a network printer).
- Click Next to continue.
- In the Choose a printer port window, select the default options and click Next.
If you are an experienced user, you can choose another option. Use an existing port list that scrolls vertically when you click the down arrow. You can identify your port by selecting Create a new port. You can name the port created in the free field before giving Next. In the Install, the printer driver window, from the list of printer manufacturers in the right section, click to select the printer model and install on the computer.
How to install Epson wireless printer on windows 10
Setup guide on wireless Epson printers on Windows computer. In the Printer Sharing window, make sure that you have selected the Share this printer option so that other network users can identify and use it.
Note: If you do not want to share the printer with other network users, you can select the Do not share this printer option.
- In the Share name field, type a short share name for the new printer.
Note: The name you specify here will be displayed to remote users when they search for this printer on the network.
Optionally you can fill in the Location and Comment fields with the desired information.
- Click Next to continue.
- On the final page, click the Print a test page to check that you have connected the printer properly and that it is working properly. (It’s an optional step).
- Click Finish to complete the whole process.
- Now the printer should be connected to the laptop and you should be able to print on it without any problems.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I reinstall my Epson printer on windows 10?
Ans: Go to the windows 10 search bar near the computer Menu at the left-bottom corner.
Type “Software” and check for updates. Consequently, just go to the printer software and see if updates are available. Windows10 automatically updates and reinstall the printer softwares.
Q: How to install Epson l3150 printer on Windows 10?
Ans: From the right section, locate and click to select the specific model of the printer connected to the laptop. Note: At this point, you can also click on Have Disk, search for and locate the driver for the connected printer if you have downloaded the driver manually from the official website of the manufacturer.
Q: How to install the epson tm-t88iv printer on windows 10?
Ans: Click Next to proceed to the next step. In the Type, a printer name window, in the Printer Name field, type an informative name for the installed printer and click Next.