Why I can’t install HP printer driver on windows 10. The latest printer driver must be downloaded and installed. The printer driver must be compatible with the Windows 10 system. The latest version of the printer driver should work well with the windows system. If the latest version of the hp printer driver does not work well with the windows 10 system, then errors can occur. Like viruses in computers, printers printing blank pages, printer drivers unable to install in your computer, etc.
How to download and install HP printer driver on windows 10
- Firstly to visit hp printers’ official website.
- Then to click on the support page section and click on the downloadable link.
- Now, your printer driver will get downloaded and a file will get saved on your computer.
- Click on the downloaded file and install the printer driver on your computer.
- Now, as the installation process gets completed, follow the on-screen instructions.
- And wait for a few minutes and click on the Finish option to complete the installation process of the printer driver.
- Now, your printer must get added to your computer and is ready to use after that.
- To check, print, or scan a page or document.
Why HP printer driver not installing on windows 10
Now installing hp LaserJet 1010 printer driver on windows 10. Printer drivers are required to be updated also from time to time. There is also a procedure to update your hp printer driver accurately by the below-provided procedure.
- The first procedure is to update your hp printer driver through the windows update option.
- Firstly, to restart your computer.
- Then press the Windows key and see if there are any updates available.
- If there are updates available, then it will automatically install those updates.
- Windows settings updates can be adjusted also.
How to Download HP printer driver on windows 10
The install hp printer driver on windows 10 also get updated through the device manager option
- To click on the windows key and open the device manager option.
- A list of printer names and models will get displayed.
- Choose your printer name and model and click on the update your printer driver option.
- Click on the search to update the printer driver automatically option.
- Then to follow the on-screen instructions to update your printer driver and restart your computer.
- To check, if the printer driver is installed and updated properly or not.
So, these are the procedures to follow and apply to update your hp printer driver on windows 10. The steps to be followed correctly to help the printer driver function properly.
Frequently Asked Question
Q: Why my windows10 not installing the HP Printer Drivers?
Ans: First, check the windows10 specification and go to the official website of printer and Download the right softwares.
Q: How to find right printer drivers on windows 10?
Ans: First, check the printer model name given on the printer itself. Next, Go tot he windows 10 start button and search for “About your Pc” and check the system specification. Further download the software from the official website of the printer.
Remarks– This is not HP official page and information provided here is for your knowledge purpose only. For our complete disclaimer visit our Disclaimer Page.