Follow the required steps and Install Lexmark printer on windows 10 manually. On your computer, click on start button and Search for “Devices and Printer” in the Type here to search bar. Open the System Setting and click on your printer model and “Open queue”. Click on the printer and “Cancel all the Documents”. Windows will ask for “Are your sure” click OK.
|Install Lexmark Printer on Windows 11||Connect Lexmark printer to WiFi|
How do I install a Lexmark printer on windows 10
Want to setup and install printer on windows 10 but Lexmark printer driver unavailable. Now, first Go to the start Button of the computer and Type “Software” in the search bar.
A windows Updates screen open and click on the “Check for Updates”. Let computer search for updates if available. If printer software is not updates you can update the software by clicking on the update. Windows will redirect to you on the official website of the printer and login in your account and update the software version as per windows 10 and printer models. If, Lexmark printer not working after windows 10 update then further follow the steps for different methods:
- First, turn ON your printer and Desktop and connect with the same wifi router.
- Now open the web browser on windows and search for the Lexmark printer model drivers and softwares.
- Next, open the official website of the printer and search for printer model.
- Download the printer softwares as per windows 10 specification of printer model.
- Go to the computer downloads folder and extract the software file on desktop.
- Go to the desktop and open the unzip file.
- Click on the setup file .exe and run the installation of softwares.
- Accept the “terms and conditions” and follow the screen and click OK.
- Now reboot he computer.
- Go to the printers screen on system setting and click on the add the printer devices”
- Computer search for the available local printer and click to setup printer on computer.
Frequently Asked Question
Q: How to Download Lexmark printer drivers for windows 10 64 bit?
Ans: Go to the official website of the printer and search for the printer model and download the printer software as per windows 10 specification 64 bit.
Q: What to do when the Lexmark printer says driver is unavailable?
Ans: First, un-install the printer drivers old version. Now look for if the softwares CD is available and another download software from the support.lexmark.com